Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Besties in the westies


my roommate and i got into a little tiff this morning, so i told her that i would do a tribute blog to her in order to make up for it :) im sure most of you know that sammy and i are practically sisters and i love her because.......

we color our tongues hot pink, we do yoga in the rain, we hide out at the "train" and we are share our secrets at the rib shack. 

lets be honest, best friends are hard to find. tho we may fight, and
 yes we but heads, we are still there for each other when the good times stop rollin in. she has seen me at my best, she has been there through my worst. she cares for me and she always knows how to make me laugh.
best friends realize that tho the other is imperfect, and yes... stubborn, that person is still an individual who deserves to be treated with kindness, love, and respect. i love her so much.

proverbs 27:17 "iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend"

she rubs off on me in a good way, and i am so thankful for her!

No comments: