1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
2. If you could choose a song to represent who you are, what would it be?
"You picked me" by A Fine Frenzy. This can be viewed here
"Like an apple on a tree, hiding out behind the leaves, I was difficult to reach... but you picked me...."
I feel like this song describes my marriage perfectly. I'm so happy someone saw me, out of all the rest.
3. What is your favorite book, movie, or TV show? You choose.
the giver. This book never gets old, and always teaches me something.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? :)
I don't really know yet? A mother, a homemaker, an artist, a inspiration, a gardener, a well rounded happy woman I think...
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would fill up the car, and go backpacking with the husband. Some of our best memories are of us romping around in the dirt. Living off of nature. With a small backpack full of shelter and sustenance.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
Photography. Although I'm still learning a lot, and there are plenty of people who can rock it better than I, it's very relaxing.
7. Dress up or jeans?
8. What would you do if you won the lottery? Besides jump up and down screaming, of course.
Pay off my house. Buy a family cabin, adopt. Buy a catamaran, and a storage unit to put it in.
9. Favorite Quote?
The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms timidly, and struggles to the light amid the thorns.
10. Most embarrassing moment?
hmmm I have lots.... a repair guy was fixing our basement after a flood. He was in the middle of the assessment when my dog ran over to him, squatted down, and pooped right by his feet. I was screaming, and buster went running down the hall laying turds as he took off for freedom. He never does this. I don't know why he had to choose that moment to seriously, seriously, embarrass me.
11. Biggest Pet Peeve?
12. What are 3 things you love about yourself?
My green eyes. My ability to retain useless facts, and 1970's song lyrics. My desire to good by people.
Your turn to spill the beans! I'm tagging:
Brenda @ jbccp
Katie @ davis five
Angela @ the cronin family
Courtney @ shaun.courtney.ryleigh
Megan @our little jacobsen family
Nicole @ the mecham's
Kelsey @ kelsey and dane
Lauren @ the Thompson Family
Brittany @ Whimsability
Sharisa @ Sharisa's blog
Rachel @ layne and rachel
Jessie @ mike and jessie
My questions for you are:
- What is your favorite food?
- What’s a song that best describes you?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could choose anyone to hang out with for a day, who would it be, why?
- Whats your favorite hobby?
- Whats a goal, big or small of yours?
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad, but ended up being really good?
- Whats the first memory you ever had?
- What makes you feel your very best?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is something your afraid of?