Wednesday, June 13, 2012

crazy talk: 2 months already?


Has it really already been two months? I cannot believe it. Obviously parents always say that, but come on, can't it slow down just a little?

At 2 months:

I weigh 10 lbs, 8 oz. 40th percentile
I am 24 inches long, 87th percentile
..........................................................

This month I realized that:

I still love to look at the fan and the cow print on my carseat. I can make little cooing noises and mimic some of the sounds mom and dad makes. I have a great smile. I laugh in my sleep. I concurred colic. I have a funny little fake cough I can make when I try. I like to sleep every night from 10:30 pm to 6:00 am. My eyes are still blue. People tell me I'm very alert and comment on how attentive I am. I love to stretch. I still get the hiccups all the time. I dislike the sound of metal clinking on each other (which in turn means I already hate doing the dishes) and dads Elmo voice wakes me up on speaker phone. When mom face times dad though, I like to sit and stare at him, I can follow and recognize his face even when he's not home! 



I was blessed this month and got to finally go to church. Grammie got me this dress. 


Buster and I finally became friends. 


I learned that I like story time and love to stare at the pictures and words on the page. Mom and I have story time every morning. 


I got to hang out in the mountains. I love the great outdoors. If I'm crying and you take me outside I generally calm right down. 


I also met my Great Great Grandma. Can you believe I made a 5 generation family?!


I hung out with dad. We are BFF's


I perfected my SUPER stretch! wahoo!!!!


I took two road trips to Boise and realized I can really fall asleep good in cars.




I got to meet my cousins, my Great Papa Joe, Great Grandma Carrie, Craig, And all my Boise Auntie's and Uncles. I think being a Davis rocks!



           

I hung out with Uncle P and Uncle C. I got to go to their soccer and football games. 


I also practiced holding up my head. 



But all in all it was a good month, because I have two parents that seriously love me. 

We can't wait to see what next month brings for little Olive! Hopefully it goes a little slower than last month did, or else we will have a toddle before we know it! Love you little girl! Don't grow up too fast!

.mom and dad.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

She is even more adorable than ever! I knew you guys would have beautiful babies :) I'm sure you are enjoying every moment of being her momma.

Dustin and Cammie said...

Very cute pics. I especially love the one with Buster.