Wednesday, June 6, 2012

crazy talk: a betterment


Sometimes the waters of life seem calm and serene. So calm in fact that we slowly begin to drift away from the things most important. Life has a way of doing that to you. Coaxing you to drift and slip. I am posting this as a reminder to myself. A reminder that all good things take work and dedication. Motivation and struggle. If we simply drift through life, we will never be who we are supposed to become.

"...In all growth there is constant adjustment, taking on and sloughing off. We cannot replace a bad life with a good one by any single word or act; there must be a continuing process of replacing error and wrong-doing with truth and right-doing; of going from bad to good and from good to better."

I believe people can change. I hope to change everyday... so in the end... I become better than I am today. For today, I am better than I once was.

.lauren davis.


No comments: